Join Explore Charleston, Southern Living, and Historic Charleston Foundation for a series of events that celebrate the holiday season through Southern culture, preservation, and design inspiration. Highlights include:
- Site-specific designer vignettes at the 1820s Aiken-Rhett House Museum
- A sensational Opening Night Party hosted by Historic Charleston Foundation
- The Southern Living Illumination Holiday Village featuring a full day of demonstrations and seminars
- A spectacular Southern Living Christmas dinner hosted by Celebrity Chef Kardea Brown
- Design-in-Mind series at the historic Second Presbyterian Church
- Historic holiday walking tours of downtown Charleston, and more!